Hi everyone, so I thought I would do something different this week. I’ve recently purchased the Christmas Promises 6×6 paper pad by First Edition Paper and it inspired me to do some simple and quick cards that are easy to produce in bulk.
I wouldn’t normally choose this type of paper pad as I’m not a fan of pink however as I’m creating cards for others I thought I would leave my comfort zone and try something new. I do love the copper accents on some of these papers, it adds extra shiny elements to a simple card.
I chose do the same design for each of my four cards produced, if you want to see how I put these together you can watch my video below;
Supplies used for this project;
- Kraft Cardstock for base and tags
- First Edition Papers Christmas Promise 6×6 patterned paper
- Tsukineko Delicata Pigment Ink – Celestial copper
- Lawn Fawn Stitched Circle Tags
- Simon Says Stamp – Merry Trees stamp set
- Ranger Perfect Pearls – Perfect Copper
- Stick It Adhesive roller
- Scotch 3mm Foam Tape
- Silver Ribbon
These are available to purchase on my Etsy store along with many other cards I’ve been busy creating.
Please let me know what you think and I hope you have a great day! 🙂