Hi Everyone! This week I’m back with a Christmas Shaker card, I wanted to do something fun and test out the new City Sidewalk stamp set by Mama Elephant. I pulled out the Gansai Tambi watercolours which I absolutely love to create a watercolour nighttime winter scene behind some shaker elements.
To find out how I put this card together you can watch my latest video here;
I’m pretty pleased with how this came out and do enjoy doing shaker cards from time to time, they do take a while to do but they are worth it! They add a little special touch to cards and tags.
For those who haven’t used the Gansai Tambi watercolour, these are Japanese watercolours by Kuretake. They are highly pigmented watercolours and come in quite large pans which means they last quite some time. I received mine as a gift last year however they are great value for money, you can get these for around £25-£30 from Amazon for the 36 pan set which is the set I have. The 36 pan set also comes with the metallic paints at the bottom which add a great sparkle/shine to your projects.
Here’s a list of supplies used for this card;
- Canson 300gsm cold pressed cardstock
- Neenah Solar White card stock
- Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolour (Blues, purple, green & yellow)
- Ranger Archival Jet Black Ink
- Ranger Perfect Medium embossing ink
- Ranger Liquid Platinum embossing powder
- Creative Expressions snow white micro beads
- Creative Expressions silver micro beads
- Iridescent star sequins
- Acetate sheet
- Scotch 3mm foam tape
- Double sided adhesive
- Anti static powder
- Heat Tool
Thanks for looking and I hope you like this card! 🙂