Hi everyone! I’ve finally got my hands on the new Beast Friends stamp and die set from My Favorite Things and I couldn’t wait to experiment. If you follow me on you’ll see I’ve been playing with colouring lots of the little creatures to make a number of different projects. Then I decided to put together a new card using some new products I’ve recently got including copic markers and Cosmic Shimmer Glitter crystals.
The Cosmic Shimmer glitter crystal is quite a chunky glitter so it makes a great addition to the card to look like shimmering snow. I also used small accents like the Sakura gelly roll pens to add some white to the Yeti’s teeth and dots to the scarf as well as using the stardust pen for adding stripes to the scarf and shimmer to their hats.
If you want to see how I put together this card please visit my YouTube video below;
Full list of supplies used on this card are as follows;
- My Favorite Things Beast Friends stamp Set
- My Favorite Things Beast Friends Dies
- Lawn Fawn Merry Messages stamp set
- Lawn Fawn Forest Border die
- Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside die
- Simon Says Stamp Falling Snow stencil
- Crafters Companion Neenah Solar White cardstock
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- Simon Says Stamp White Pigment Ink
- Versa Mark Embossing Ink
- Copic Markers;
- 0 – Colourless Blender
- Sakura Gelly Roll pen – Stardust & white
- Distress inks – Tattered rose, Wilted Voilet and Blueprint Sketch
- Ranger Liquid platinum embossing powder
- Cosmic Shimmer Glitter Crystals – Diamond Sprinkle
- Scotch 3mm foam tape
- Double sided tape
- Ranger Multi Medium Matte
Here’s the finished card, let me know what you think!