It’s finally October which means it’s nearly Halloween. Last week I shared the unboxing of the Simon Says Stamp Halloween 2016 Card kit, this week I will be showing you one of the cards I’ve created using that kit.
I absolutely love this Halloween kit and it features some really cute characters in the stamp set included. I also wanted to make use of that awesome Tree/Branch stencil so I decided to use this in the background with some distress inks. I’m really happy with how this turned out, it’s fun, spooky and a little bit kooky!
Here’s how I put this card together;
Let me know what you think of the video and please give me a thumbs up on YouTube if you enjoyed it!
So the supplies used in this video are as follows:
- Simon Says Stamp 120lb white cardstock
- Simon Says Stamp 120lb black cardstock
- Doodlebug Boo’s and Brews 6×6 Paperpad
- Memory Box Branches Stencil
- Simon Says Stamp Ghostly Greetings Stamp set
- Doodlebug Eerie Eyes
- Papermania Silver Embossing Powder
- White Embossing Powder
- Sakura White Gelly Roll Pen
- Tim Holtz Distress ink in Spiced Marmalade, Abandoned Coral and Seedless Preserves
- Scotch ATG Roller adhesive
- Stick It temporary adhesive
- Scotch 3mm Foam tape
- Colourless Blender
- Warm Grey 1
- Warm Grey 2
- Spring Lilac
- Lime Zest
- Pastel Beige
- Olive Green
- Dusky Pink
- Burnt Sienna
- Zig Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush Pen
If you have any queries or comments please feel free to leave a note below!