I’ve recently purchased Lawn Fawn’s Fairy Friends stamp set and wanted to create a magical, almost cute halloween scene now that the season is changing.
This set comes with a few different fairies, flowers and a little fairy house. The lanterns that can be stamped on the end of the spiral stems are a great little touch and of course you can’t have a fairy set without a toadstool or mushroom. It would be great to create a wide range of card and can also be used with a variety of other of Lawn Fawn sets.
You can watch how I created this weeks card on my YouTube Channel and the supplies used are listed below:
- Lawn Fawn Fairy Friends Stamp Set
- Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Border Dies
- White Yardstick (300gsm)
- Black Yardstick (300gsm)
- Green Yardstick (300gsm)
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- Acrylic Block
- Misti Stamping Tool
- Letraset Pro markers – Ivory, Putty, Starfish, Pumpkin, Mango, Carmine, Ruby, Poppy, Raw Sienna, Henna, Pastel Beige, Warm Grey 1 & 2, Blender, Grass , Pine, Spring Lilac, Slate, Tulip Yellow and Gold
- Tim Holtz Distress Inks – Abandoned Coral, Wilted Grape, Seedless Preserves, Blueprint Sketch, Chipped Sapphire & Iced Spruce
- Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Pen
- Roller Adhesive
- Scotch 3mm Foam Tape
- Sakura Black & White Gelly Roll Pen
- Versa Mark Embossing Ink
- Papermania Silver Embossing Powder
- Papermania White Embossing Powder
- Anti Static Bag
- Ranger Round blending tool
If you have any comments or queries please leave me a comment below!