This week I purchased some Cosmic Shimmer glitter texture paste which has been the inspiration behind this card, I really wanted to try it out on a new card so that’s what I did.
I thought the texture paste would work really well with a star stencil I’ve had in my stash for a while and I realised I hadn’t really got round to using the Mama Elephant space bear set I had either, what a great opportunity to try something new.
I put together a video on how I put this card together, you can check it out below:
Supplies used for this card:
- Canson watercolour card (300gsm)
- Mama Elephant Space Bear stamp set
- Ranger Archival Ink Jet Black
- Acrylic block
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers in Beige, Oatmeal, Pink, Dark Brown, Dark Grey, Grey Brown, Blue Grey and Cobalt Blue
- Brusho Powder Watercolours in OST Blue, Lemon, Leaf Green, Voilet, Cobalt Blue, Black
- Cosmic Shimmer Texture Paste – White Glitter
- Diane Wakley Gesso – White
- Scotch 3mm Foam Tape
- Black Card Stock
- Grey & white twine
- Waffleflower Tag Die (Small)
- Paper mania Silver embossing powder
- Versa Mark Embossing Ink
- Ranger Glossy Accent
- A6 Blank white card 300gsm
- Fiskars Scissors
This Cosmic Shimmer glitter texture paste adds some great sparkle and shine to this card, although it looks white when you first put it into the card once it starts to dry it becomes translucent. It’s a great texture paste, it spreads easily, it’s fairly quick drying and the glitter is very iridescent so even on dark backgrounds it stands out.
I hope you like this card and video, let me know what you think!